Transportation from ship to LAX

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Super Shuttle to get from my house to my airport, but I notice their price to get from San Pedro cruise terminal to LAX is much higher.

I also checked PrimeTime and their price is much more reasonable. Is PrimeTime reliable -- I have never used them. Are they easy to find at the cruise terminal?

I am thinking of signing up for the Super Shuttle from the pier in San Pedro to LAX. Can anyone tell me what your experience with them has been? Is it easy to find them when you get off the ship?

Used it last Sept - great - person/desk/van waiting. did self leaving. At airport in about 20 minutes (weekend). when you book on line you give time of your flight and they tell what shuttle time to book.

I have used Super Shuttle to get from my house to my airport, but I notice their price to get from San Pedro cruise terminal to LAX is much higher.

I also checked PrimeTime and their price is much more reasonable. Is PrimeTime reliable -- I have never used them. Are they easy to find at the cruise terminal?

We used Prime Time SEVRAL years ago and had a great expereince so booked them for our cruise next month. Town car from the airport & shuttle return to LAX. However when I called yesterday to adjust a flight time I was on hold for 10 minutes only to get disconnected then back on hold for long enough to see HORRID reviews now :( Not just one but over & over!! Have yet to use Uber so it scares me but know here at DIA there are lots of drivers waiting. So now I am in the hunt for other options.

BonVoyage

Dawna