Formal Nights - poll

nickens4

They aren't "formal" anymore...they are "elegant" and that's only if you wish! I'm not sure what the differentiation between formal and elegant means, but most take it to be a lessening of the suggested dress.

Not sure what this"poll" is asking???

The 2 elegant nights on a 7 day cruise are almost always the night of the first full day at sea and the last night before your last day on board the ship. Not the last night of the cruise when you need to pack but the night before that one.

Not sure what this"poll" is asking???

The 2 elegant nights on a 7 day cruise are almost always the night of the first full day at sea and the last night before your last day on board the ship. Not the last night of the cruise when you need to pack but the night before that one.

That was exactly what I was asking

I am trying to decide on the perfect night for the steak house.

On your seven day cruise what were the two nights that they held the formal nights?

If you like lobster, the "included" lobster is the first cruise elegant night in the main dining room. So don't go to the steakhouse that night unless you don't like lobster. Personally I like to go down to the dining room during the day because they post that night's menu at the door. I pick a night when nothing on that menu looks so good and then go that night to the steakhouse. I likely would not choose either of the cruise elegant nights to go to the steakhouse because the MDR menu looks better those nights.

Just my two cents. :-)

I pick a night when nothing on that menu looks so good and then go that night to the steakhouse. I likely would not choose either of the cruise elegant nights to go to the steakhouse because the MDR menu looks better those nights.

Just my two cents. :-)

Thanks!!! Your two cents won me over. Thats exactly what we will do!

You get a free bottle of wine on the first night, so that's a perk.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wine? Somebody's feet were in that a few weeks prior, beware! :D

J/K

Seriously Amber's right, 1st night perk is worth it... even if it is some off brand & if someone's foot was in it a few weeks prior! :D ;)