Raffles on board

My wife won a $10 watch raffle once. I think the watch worked for about 3 months.

...which would suit my wife just fine as most of her "expensive" ones don't work either. They are just a fashion accessory for her and not meant to tell the corect time...:D

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I've won several years ago on Freedom on embarkation afternoons in big promenade drawings: a 18 inch gold by-the-inch necklace (gave away to woman beside me)....a free $20 watch (worked about like Bobs...3 months)....and two spa mini-facials (one I did and other I gave away). I stopped entering these things years ago though....not worth myt time YMMV

Mark

I actually did win something one time on a cruise (besides a keychain). We had put our names in the hat for a few of the spa prizes before you set sail. I actually won a $250 credit towards products on board. It didn't go very far as the products were so expensive anyways but, I won none the less:D:D

Years ago, I think on Voyager, I won a cruise in review video. So glad I didn't waste the money to buy one. Mostly stock footage.

Also won one of these once also. Totally agree with your report. Not worth purchasing.