Celebrity Website

cheryl20772

Was l ever surprised :)

After putting it off for weeks now, while dreading the inevitable frustration, this afternoon l sat myself down to do the online check in for our September 4 cruise.

The website was nothing like I remembered. I couldn't believe it worked like melting butter on biscuits. There was no lag and no failure to record. It just worked and it was finished so quickly and easily I kind of wished I had another cruise to check in. Even the Excursion shopping pages were flipping from page to page with no waiting or non response. Wow! Was I dreaming? Or did that really happen?

If it's really fixed, Thank you Celebrity!

Lol some great positive feedback on their renowned website filled with flaws!! Or was..I agree I find it much more useable of late...we did check in recently and found it to work seamlessly. Last time we checked in online it wouldn't let me update my wife's passport, had my daughter listed as master....like you I hope our woes are a thing of the past!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish it could be the same for me! For some reason, my CC # is not accepted in my online checkin. Eventhough this is my 7th cruise with Celebrity, it says it cannot find me. Argh... I callled Captain Clubs number and I was told that worse case I will just need to call back after my cruise to make sure i get my points! I still have 2 months and change to keep trying but it is frustrating!

Now if they could only get the information on the screen to actually match the information on your printed Invoice/Booking Confirmation, they would be on the right track.

Oh, and when I sign in, please don't throw me to another sign in screen... three times in a row.

Worst on line EVER!

Cheryl: Without quoting everything you said, let me say that I had the exact OH MY moment when the Online Check in on Celebrity was the smoothest and fastest I can ever remember.

Wow..........it actually prefilled many of the lines with information from my CC account..........Wow..........Is this Celebrity I began to wonder.

But yes, I totally agree with you that X now has a functional and user friendly check in process. I mentioned this same revelation on my Roll Call and no one seemed impressed and ho hum was the general reaction in the few (one) comment I got..............THOSE people must have liked the old process I guess??????:confused:

Cheryl: Without quoting everything you said, let me say that I had the exact OH MY moment when the Online Check in on Celebrity was the smoothest and fastest I can ever remember.

Wow..........it actually prefilled many of the lines with information from my CC account..........Wow..........Is this Celebrity I began to wonder.

But yes, I totally agree with you that X now has a functional and user friendly check in process. I mentioned this same revelation on my Roll Call and no one seemed impressed and ho hum was the general reaction in the few (one) comment I got..............THOSE people must have liked the old process I guess??????:confused:

Most likely:)

I have to agree with the OP; I was dreading on-line check-in. Today I decided to tackle checking-in and 5 minutes later I had our Xpress pass in my hand👍, no errors no problems just smooth sailing.

Feeling brave I decided to check our future cruises to see if our beverage packages & internet perks were showing (some were very recent booking) OMG everything was there and correct. Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel:).

Good job Celebrity