Cozumel Beach Clubs with attendance limits?

UDcc123

Looking for a Cozumel beach club that limits attendance since there will be 5 ships in port on the day we arrive.

It's the 4 of us (me, wife, 8 & 7 yr old daughters) and we're not heavy drinkers or big eaters, so it doesn't need to be all-inclusive. We'd normally head to Paradise Beach and have a great time. I'd get fun passes for my daughters & I while my wife relaxed in her beach chair. BUT, I'm guessing it'll get over-crowded with 5 ships in port that day and my daughters will get intimidated if they see a bunch of people out on the inflatables.

Thoughts? My girls & I will need "entertainment"...just laying on the beach and quietly playing in the sand for 4-6 hours would drive us nuts.

Nachi Cocum is the only one I know of that has limits (100 people). However, there are no inflatables or other toys, so it may not work for you.

Mr. Sanchos has limits too. (They just don't advertise them) They will tell you if you e-mail them and ask. I seem to remember something like 350. (but don't quote me on that)

They also have a pay as you go side in addition to the AI side.

First, 5 ships are a "normal" day is Coz.

That said, except for AIs no PAYGO beach has limits.

Playa Mia, might have more kid friendly things than Mr Sanchos or Paradise Beach. Chankanaab has a ton of things to do but has a $20 (?) pp entry fee on top of any other thing rented or purchased. And it too is a popular cruise excursion venue for any number of types of excursions.

Small beach clubs like Playa San Francisco, Playa Corona, will have fewer folks just because they have less beach space. You could head further south to Playa Palanacar. long stretch of beach, palapas, loungers, hammocks, good food drink and I know they have kayaks and some okay snorkeling. I don't recall anything specific for children like inflatables, but it's always been a less crowded beach when we've gone there.

Thanks...along the same lines, for the ones without limits, which are less busy?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Paradise Beach probably. Depends on how many ships are in port. Sanchos is the busiest of all of them and they have two sides to it - the pay as you go side and the AI side (limited).

For Nachi, I never seen more than 50 or 60 people in there which is great.

Buccanos is another one at the far end that does not get crowded. Not that I have seen anyways.

Crowds at Chankanaab will be smaller due to the $20 per adult admission fee. Small pool, nice beach, separate snorkel area, plus dolphin and other sea life shows, etc. Good food, drinks & service - strictly pay-as-you-go. Taxi should be about $11-12 each way. Look on-line for discounted admission coupons.