Princess spring 2018 transatlantic schedule

MSBerliner

Just spoke to Princess. Royal is doing a TA Lauderdale to Southampton leaving 4/16/18 arriving 5/1/18.

It should come online available for booking within the next couple of weeks

Ok, Great to know!! Could you also please ask which ships are going to do Canada/NE in Sep/Oct 2018?

Did Princess tell you an exact date/time frame when the itineraries are on sale?

And when does the schedule appear?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All I asked about was the Lauderdale to Southampton TA. They had the itinerary it included Bermuda and the Azores with a swing to the West Coast of Europe. Arriving in Southampton 5/1/18. The person that I spoke with said that she expected it to be bookable within the next couple of weeks.

If you have other inquiries try calling Princess.

I could know whom you mean.

In 2015 also the new 2017 sailings were available by early December, but the schedule featuring dates and ports came out a month earler, let's hope for the 2018 sailings it will be also the case. :)

For those who might not noticed it: According to some port schedules it is very likely to have Sapphire Princess out of Southampton in 2018, featuring Baltic/Norway/Med sailings until OCt 2018, as done by Crown in 2017.

Since Sapphire is listed in Europe until OCt 2018, I am wondering which ship could sail Canada/NE with Quebec in fall 2018?

In 2017 it is Corwn after leaving Southampton in Sep 2017, but her replacement Sapphire in 2018 does not appear to do so.

FYI: Crown is listed in Europe until Nov 2018, apparently overtaking Royal's Med cruises, Royal seems to sail British Isles, and Regal surely Baltic again from Copenhagen.

Caribbean should sail Caribbean year-round, according to Grand Cayman's port schedule...

Just noticed Sapphire has been taken out of the Sydney ports schedule, all dates replaced by Emerald Princess, arriving Sydney Nov 5 2018, departing Sydney March 19 2019.

You may be able to work out where Sapphire will be:)

Figure if Emerald is doing Alaska it will do a South Pacific crossing in October 2018.....we had better start saving that annual leave!

A huge cruise professional is already showing some 2018 itineraries, including Regal from Copenhagen, Royal and Sapphire from Southampton.

Sapphire sails back to far East after her season in Europe 2018, Royal switches to NYC and Quebec for Canada/NE, Regal does the NYC roundtrips after her Europe season, Crown is more or less replacing Royal.

In 2018 Princess is also deploying 4 ships between Vancouver and Whittier... :)

OMG I am going to check it out........hmm ok I see just the 10 day one on CB....good to know..i will keep checking back as we are looking for the 14 day circle one princess brought back this year....but the 10 day was our backup...

I am sure the longer 14 night Caribbean cruise will be offered between Nov/Dec 2018 and April 2019 or so.

Also we have been right with our speculation regarding Royal Princess and Canada/NE... ;)

Seems Sapphire will sail the 10-14 night Asia roundtrips from Singapore again after her Europe season. Seems Emerald, Diamond and Golden might do Asutralia/NZ during winter 2018/19.

I hope not...they had a 14 day circle cruise in oct 2017 with a perfect date for us and everything. Hope they have at least 1 in October like they do in 2017. Nov and Dec are too close to holidays and end of year for us.

The final 10 day cruise of Caribbean Princess ends the 28th of Oct, 2018 - maybe this date she'll offer the 14 day Circle Caribbean.

But the winter program 2018/10, I am sure we will have by march - May 2017...

I am asking which ship might sail South America if Emerald, which sails those itineraries in 2017/18, will switch to Australia? Ruby or Crown maybe?

Where are you seeing this? anything on Caribbean itineraries in Ocotober 2018?

I hope this isn't against the rules --- have you any other hints and I'm being a bit dim and can't find anything at all. We usually sail with P&O and have been thinking about Celebrity. Suddenly realised that we are classed as Platinum on Princess so would be nice to give it a go.