How Many Days until Next Carnival Cruise II

PatyCake

NEVER. I'm not saying CCL sucks but I was on a cruise last year and got a certificate in my cabin on the last day for a free return cruise. I dropped it in the trash can on my way off the ship.

[emoji15]Hate it for ya...not sure what the problem was, but probably best you don't cruise CCL. If you're that displeased with Carnival. There's plenty other cruise lines, hope you find one that meets your expectations.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

[emoji15]Hate it for ya...not sure what the problem was, but probably best you don't cruise CCL. If you're that displeased with Carnival. There's plenty other cruise lines, hope you find one that meets your expectations.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have. It is one where the ships are not all rusty, there are places open to eat past 9:00pm other than greasy half raw pizza, there are fun activities to do on board, and there are many great dining options. All unlike the CCL ship we were on. We actually were left feeling unsafe most of the time we were on the rust bucket we sailed. The crew was not very friendly either, they were not rude or mean, but they all looked like they wanted nothing more than to be off that ship and back where ever home was. CCL is a low end "budget" cruise line to put it politely.