Early yet but Med itinerary changed

My DH and I have talked about our anniversary trip for two years. We finally decided on a Western Med cruise which really made me happy because we are going to Spain. We waited for the great promo (pre-paid service charges) and booked.

The day before yesterday my DH said hey we have an extra sea day. I look on NCL and sure enough Provence is now eliminated and it is a sea day. Oh well I only wanted to go see the Lavender and get soap so no big deal.

Yesterday I looked again just to see if the itinerary had changed and low and behold it had now we are going to Palma Majorca, Spain! Well I am excited more of Spain!

How often does this happen with Med cruises? This is our first Med cruise. The changes don't bother us at all as we are flexible. I am just curious. Changes in itinerary happen and we just are happy to be alive, together, and on a cruise. :D

There are a few other threads about this.

It happens a lot on this itinerary. I've done it four times now, and I don't think we have ever done the exact same itinerary twice. We have done various combinations of Palma, Cannes and Marseilles (actually, thinking about it, we must have repeated one, but you get the point).

When we did it this spring, the itinerary when we booked was the same as you have now, but Palma was changed for Marseilles after we booked.

Edited by KeithJenner

When we first took this cruise, it was he three Italian ports and Palma. The second time we took the cruise, it was the three Italian ports and two French ports. Now it's gone to a mix. We liked the French ports. It was different.

We also took an Iberian peninsula cruise on the Epic last October from Southampton to Barcelona calling in three ports in Spain and Lisbon.

Have a great cruise! It's a great itinerary.

This is NCL after all.....you never know what you are going to get when you have booked a cruise with them. Not necessarily the cruise you thought you booked, off and on the ship; sometime this is a good thing other times not so much.

Have a great cruise; the Med is always fun! :)