Priority Boarding

DH and I are Platinum. We are taking our daughter and grandson on Liberty in April. Both are first time cruisers. Their room and charges will be on our credit card. Will we be able to take them with us to check in through the Priority Check-in and Boarding?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you arrive after boarding has begun, everyone just walks on as soon as they have checked in.

They will probably be allowed to check in with you at the counter. Of course, the "non" priority line is sometimes shorter. ;)

So I am Emerald.

Can I take the two other couples traveling with us (one couple first cruise, other couple second time) with me in the line for Emerald???

Totally depends on port personnel. If not, then stay with the others, the difference is minimal.

Totally depends on port personnel. If not, then stay with the others, the difference is minimal.

Thanks, will do. The couple that sailed before was with a large group and just "followed the leader" The other couple has hardly traveled at all and would be unsure what to do.

We will definitely stay together.

Thanks

When we cruised as a family and DH and I were in a suite and our DD's were not we all checked in together. We had no problem. On the last cruise my DD was over 18 and my step DD had just turned 18. I think because we were a family and all one party they didn't have an issue. It wasn't like we were 3 or 4 adult couples cruising together.