early flight back

We are cruising on the October 1 sailing of Oasis of the Sea.

Is 10:20 too early for a flight back?

Thanks,

Maureen

Maureen, we too are Sailing Oasis, and have a 10:10 Departure, and thought about this as well; maybe we'll see you in the Early Debarkation line.

Does anyone know if you can use "valet service" where your bags are taken to the airport and you get your bags at your home airport? We have used this service on Celebrity, can it be used in conjunction with early walk off?

Thanks again,

Maureen

Does anyone know if you can use "valet service" where your bags are taken to the airport and you get your bags at your home airport? We have used this service on Celebrity, can it be used in conjunction with early walk off?

Thanks again,

Maureen

You can use Royal's Luggage Valet at Ft. Lauderdale airport if your flight is at 11:30am or after.

You can use Royal's Luggage Valet at Ft. Lauderdale airport if your flight is at 11:30am or after.

Please say it's not so. We were going to use the service and have an 11:20 flight. I really thought I had read somewhere it was 11:00. Dang.

Please say it's not so. We were going to use the service and have an 11:20 flight. I really thought I had read somewhere it was 11:00. Dang.

Talk to Guest Services. They have to contact the airline and ask them to accept your flight for Luggage Valet.

You will need to do self disembarkment. We do this and are usually off ship, thru customs and on the curb by 6:30AM. We have been to FLL as early as 6:45AM. Be prepared because customs gets crazy very early and there is always those people who are not prepared and hold up the line.

Happy sailing!

Talk to Guest Services. They have to contact the airline and ask them to accept your flight for Luggage Valet.

I had friends with an 11:25 Southwest flight and the answer was "NO!"

Then their flight ended up being delayed more than 3 hours. Very unhappy friends.