Sharing wine purchased through a drink package

If one member of our party purchases the drink package and orders a bottle of wine for dinner, can we all share his bottle of wine? I know that the individual drinks included with the package are not to be shared, but could not find anything on sharing a bottle of wine.

Thanks for your help.

If one member of our party purchases the drink package and orders a bottle of wine for dinner, can we all share his bottle of wine? I know that the individual drinks included with the package are not to be shared, but could not find anything on sharing a bottle of wine.

Thanks for your help.

I don't think bottles of wine are included with the drink pages

Thanks for your help.

One of our table-mates a few cruises ago bought a bottle of wine with the discount from the beverage package. They asked the drinks waiter at dinner and he explained that they were allowed to share that bottle with anyone they wanted. They just could not get wine by the glass on their package and share it. We had our own drink packages so declined when they offered.

The way I understand it, the drink package allows you to buy bottles of wine at a discount, either 20 or 40 percent, depending on the price of the bottle. You can share the bottle since it is not expected that you would drink the entire bottle yourself. The drinks are individual portions, so you should not share those.

Does that make sense? You are merely getting a discount on bottles of wine, not getting a "pre-purchased" cocktail.

Margee

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app