SKY - Coffee Included?

USVIcruizer

Thanks for the quick reply Colin.

It states "select Lavazza coffees" are not included, do you know if all coffee used in the specialty drinks are Lavazza brand?

Really just wondering if I'll have to pay for my non-alcoholic iced coffee beverages...thanks again!

• 3 months later...

Hey, I've been wondering this same thing! My husband isn't a big drinker, but loves his coffee, espresso, cappuccino, frappucino, etc ... we've been trying to find out what is included in the drink package, as he'd prefer not to have to pay daily for these 😄

The terms for the sky look the same as for the UBP. Under the UBP anything other than plan coffee is not included. So plain drop coffee from the buffet or restaurants that is free for everyone is free. Anything with espresso or from the coffee bar that has a charge is excluded.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the quick reply Colin.

It states "select Lavazza coffees" are not included, do you know if all coffee used in the specialty drinks are Lavazza brand? Really just wondering if I'll have to pay for my non-alcoholic iced coffee beverages...thanks again!

Specialty coffees are NOT included. All have to be purchased. You can get as much free coffee as you want in the dining rooms and the buffet.

Ask for a Baileys coffee. They will make it like an Americano. Included in UBP. And if want to be really cheeky ask for the Baileys on the side nudge nudge wink wink.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Forums mobile app

When we were on the Jade recently we could order Irish coffees on our UBP. They were great...a shot of Jamesons whisky then a coffee from the coffee bar added, then cream...yum yum.