Sabatini's for Breakfast

CruiseNYC

Sabatinis delivers breakfast? Wow thats new. When did this start?
Keith, as others responded, full suite passengers can also order from the DR breakfast menu, but that is available only during DR breakfast hours, 7:00-9:00 on port days and 7:30-9:30 on sea days. Full suite passengers have an expanded room service hang tag that adds an omelette to the choices. Tried that option once on two different ships and NEVER again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Mimosa's, straight champagne, espresso and cappuccino's were included at no extra cost.
Glad you mentioned about straight champagne. I was hoping for a glass of champagne and also a glass of the fresh squeezed orange juice - separate, not together!

I had previously read that Bloody Mary's were included. Anybody know? Dh would prefer that - I hope he can get it.

There is an espresso machine in Sabatini's so they can make about any specialty coffee drink you want. We were in a full suite with DD a couple of years ago and after the second day she did not need to order her vanilla soy latte. It would just appear a few minutes after we sat down. She would usually have a second and occasionally a third. Never tried to order a Bloody Mary but you can ask for as much champagne (fairly decent quality), O.J. or mimosas as you wish [emoji4]

Sabatini's is only for passenger's booked in full suites, passengers celebrating their 75th cruise and the occasional VIP.

Edited by IECalCruiser

As a suite passenger (assuming we do not have a beverage package), if we go to Sabatini's for breakfast, will we pay extra for Bloody Mary's, Mimosa's or specialty coffees?

Never had to pay for Bloody Marys or a Cappuccino. Neither of us drink Mimosas but they are complimentary as well.

Mike:)

Edited by bhopal21

There is an espresso machine in Sabatini's so they can make about any specialty coffee drink you want. We were in a full suite with DD a couple of years ago and after the second day she did not need to order her vanilla soy latte. It would just appear a few minutes after we sat down. She would usually have a second and occasionally a third. Never tried to order a Bloody Mary but you can ask for as much champagne (fairly decent quality), O.J. or mimosas as you wish [emoji4]

Sabatini's is only for passenger's booked in full suites, passengers celebrating their 75th cruise and the occasional VIP.

Thanks for the info. We are booked in a window suite, which is considered a full suite.

Thanks for the info. We are booked in a window suite, which is considered a full suite.

You will love it. We had a fantastic time in our window suite on the CB in January. There were double sinks in the bathroom, and I think I counted a total of 27 drawers throughout the cabin! And you get all the suite perks.