Sabatini's for Breakfast

CruiseNYC

We just returned from the 12 day British Isles cruise. Many times we needed to meet for our excursion at 745 or 800 AM--Sabatini's doesn't open earlier if the ship is in port earlier. BLU on Celebrity opens an hour before the ship docks, so it is always an option.

I have mentioned this on our two last cruises and was told 630 AM was just too early.

We just ordered room service, which could be delivered by 630 AM!

This is always a much discussed suite amenity but Princess could be more responsive to its passengers needs.

We just returned from the 12 day British Isles cruise. Many times we needed to meet for our excursion at 745 or 800 AM--Sabatini's doesn't open earlier if the ship is in port earlier. BLU on Celebrity opens an hour before the ship docks, so it is always an option.

I have mentioned this on our two last cruises and was told 630 AM was just too early.

This is always a much discussed suite amenity but Princess could be more responsive to its passengers needs.

It's been a while since I was in a suite. But, on a voyage to Hawaii, I wanted room service breakfast (oatmeal) before we docked in Honolulu (6:30 AM). Continental breakfast from Room Service arrived. Never got the oatmeal. I was told that I had to wait until the MDR opened for anything hot.

Has this changed? Were you able to order a full hot breakfast before 7 AM?

It's been a while since I was in a suite. But, on a voyage to Hawaii, I wanted room service breakfast (oatmeal) before we docked in Honolulu (6:30 AM). Continental breakfast from Room Service arrived. Never got the oatmeal. I was told that I had to wait until the MDR opened for anything hot.

Has this changed? Were you able to order a full hot breakfast before 7 AM?

The very sweet young woman that usually delivered our breakfast said that anything on the card hangtag could be delivered before 7, but if you ordered something off the dining room menu that wasn't on the hang tag, she had to wait to 7 AM to pick it up. But each ship could be different. We were in a Fiesta Deck window suite, so close to the dining rooms/kitchen.

The very sweet young woman that usually delivered our breakfast said that anything on the card hangtag could be delivered before 7, but if you ordered something off the dining room menu that wasn't on the hang tag, she had to wait to 7 AM to pick it up. But each ship could be different. We were in a Fiesta Deck window suite, so close to the dining rooms/kitchen.

Sabatinis delivers breakfast? Wow thats new. When did this start?

6:30 is too early. Is there a BLU on Princess? :confused:

Maybe you all can help me with this question. Me and my Mom are in a Suite for the 1st time in Nov. We are traveling with 1 other person who has her own inside cabin down the hall. Will she be able to go to breakfast with us in Sabatini's ? Should I ask someone when we get on the ship? Thanks Brenda

Maybe you all can help me with this question. Me and my Mom are in a Suite for the 1st time in Nov. We are traveling with 1 other person who has her own inside cabin down the hall. Will she be able to go to breakfast with us in Sabatini's ? Should I ask someone when we get on the ship? Thanks Brenda

Your friend will not be allowed to breakfast in Sabatinis. It is a perk for full suite passengers only. At the first breakfast they will greet you and check your cruise card against their list of suite passengers. By the second breakfast they will recognize you and your mom.

Edited by capriccio

Unfortunately, no.

My brother and I were in a suite, my daughter and her friend were in a balcony 3 cabins away and my dad was in a handicapped inside cabin, they were not entitled to use Sabatini's for breakfast. We knew this ahead of time, so never even asked.

Only the suite guests are entitled to Sabatini's, as it should be.

Quick answer No. Sorry

Tony

As a suite passenger (assuming we do not have a beverage package), if we go to Sabatini's for breakfast, will we pay extra for Bloody Mary's, Mimosa's or specialty coffees?

Mimosa's, straight champagne, espresso and cappuccino's were included at no extra cost.

Mimosa's, straight champagne, espresso and cappuccino's were included at no extra cost.

Glad you mentioned about straight champagne. I was hoping for a glass of champagne and also a glass of the fresh squeezed orange juice - separate, not together!

I had previously read that Bloody Mary's were included. Anybody know? Dh would prefer that - I hope he can get it.

Once you have been to breakfast, and since there is only one other person involved, I would discretely ask the headwaiter in Sabatinis, you may just find that he/she will be accommodating.

I know a couple who did the same thing but their kids were in an inside cabin near the suite. They were NOT allowed to bring them to breakfast. It is just for the people in the suite!

You can have room service deliver breakfast to your cabin and she can join you there if you wish. But otherwise no.

It is a benefit to people who pay for the suite only.

Once you have been to breakfast, and since there is only one other person involved, I would discretely ask the headwaiter in Sabatinis, you may just find that he/she will be accommodating.

Why would this be considered okay? What if all the other suite occupants brought another person?

Thanks... I will try that but 1st I think I'll try my TA as she travels with us. Here's my other dilemma... Our TA has gifted me and my Mom a balcony breakfast for 2. How do I add a third person ??? I'm thinking of ordering some room service breakfast food to be delivered at the same time as the balcony breakfast. Walla... breakfast for 3. Think that will work ?? I think I'm putting to much thought in to this breakfast thing.

I know a couple who did the same thing but their kids were in an inside cabin near the suite. They were NOT allowed to bring them to breakfast. It is just for the people in the suite!

You can have room service deliver breakfast to your cabin and she can join you there if you wish. But otherwise no.

It is a benefit to people who pay for the suite only.

Great idea with the room service... Funny thing is I like breakfast in the dining room and order the same thing every morning. Fruit, Raisin bran, bacon or ham. So not going to Sabatini's will not be a big deal.