Cococay Diamond/Diamond Plus/Pinnacle Lunch?

Garavar

Guess what....

I got a new modified letter from the Concierge on EN. This is the new one fixing the mistake in the old one.

It has the new map and all the proper names.

The ones I thought were called Cabanas are called Beach Bungalows and Beach Beds.

The ones in the Suite area are indeed Cabanas.

I have a new email with pictures and a map, if someone could tell me how to post, I will do so. I looked to see if I could email to John but no way for me to do that as far as I can tell.

Edited by troykahack

Jdurland10655 at RPC dot com

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I sent you the new one..... (Email bounced, just said it failed)

I think I now know where my confusion came in, other than my CRS.

I have family that sails often...

They posted a picture on the NEW Beach Bungalows and Beach Beds on a Royal site run by a TA, and they were called Bungalows.... not by proper name.

My bad... so I went into the cruise thinking they were called Cabanas.... but they are new, the Beach Bungalows..... hope they make it through the storm.

Edited by troykahack

What are the CC Police? You are becoming rude again, someone needs to tell you that. i'm trying to help, but you are severely trying my patience. Bell is ready to step in at any moment. ;)

The Cabanas are the Cabanas, the Beach Bungalows are the Beach Bungalows and the Beach Beds are the Beach Beds. They are all different. Go to the shore excursion tab for your next cruise and see for yourself.

The Suite Lunch is offered at the Island Oasis Cabana Club on the sea wall.

This may vary by ship.

There has been some confusion as to weather the Beach Bungalow patrons are allowed to eat at the Island Oasis Cabana Club. Nothing substantiated that I know of at this time.

If Forum members that try and provide factual information are the CC Police, then I guess I'm guilty. Just trying to help. FWIW, I find the term derogatory and demeaning. But that's just me.

Can't agree with you more. Tired of people being helpful, giving good advise or when someone disagrees being called "Cruise Critic Police" Thank you John, I appreciate your input...

Can't agree with you more. Tired of people being helpful, giving good advise or when someone disagrees being called "Cruise Critic Police" Thank you John, I appreciate your input...

The CC Police are the ones who decide that a thread is worn out. We have admins for that....

Edited by troykahack

What are prices of beach bungalow vs beach bed?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

I was able to log onto one of my cruises with cococay stop and it says 125/adult for beach bed and $150/adult for bungalow.

So does that mean you have to pay per adult? If so that makes bungalow and bed more expensive than cabana that is $250 flat for 6 people right?

I was able to log onto one of my cruises with cococay stop and it says 125/adult for beach bed and $150/adult for bungalow.

So does that mean you have to pay per adult? If so that makes bungalow and bed more expensive than cabana that is $250 flat for 6 people right?

Whether you want the bed or the bungalow, you book and pay for 1 person only.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

i did one cruise to CoCoCay as a Diamond, January 2013, they had a deck with a roof for the diamond lunch it was completely unspectacular. I, personally, avoid any cruise with a private island day. It was not bad. But it was not great. So, my one cruise, my first with Labadee as a port we missed it due to weather.

There are so many better ways to go to the beach. If you want to go to the beach why go on a cruise?

I know, just me.

JC

i did one cruise to CoCoCay as a Diamond, January 2013, they had a deck with a roof for the diamond lunch it was completely unspectacular. I, personally, avoid any cruise with a private island day. It was not bad. But it was not great. So, my one cruise, my first with Labadee as a port we missed it due to weather.

There are so many better ways to go to the beach. If you want to go to the beach why go on a cruise?

I know, just me.

JC

You could just move here. [emoji6]

0c9bcfdba7c6a936efbb5fa7fa2e6ca8.jpg

But you have to deal with those pesky hurricanes.

I don't see that option.

I don't remember the details, but it was for excursions this fall. I read that the cabanas did not qualify, but the bungalows and beach beds did. Probably because you could book them on your shore excursion planner

You could just move here. [emoji6]

But you have to deal with those pesky hurricanes.

Nice view John... hope you guys stay safe... I was just watching your cam, seems you have much better than us here in Ormond.

Keep us posted with the details if you can. Does you Condo have a generator to keep pwr up...

Nice view John... hope you guys stay safe... I was just watching your cam, seems you have much better than us here in Ormond.

Keep us posted with the details if you can. Does you Condo have a generator to keep pwr up...

no back up power :(

no back up power :(

Niether do we.. We went to Lowes early this moring, like 0630 and they had a truck full of gas Generators that were gone in less than 30 mins...

They were only 5000 watts with a 3 gallon tank.... I figure a gallon an hour and it certainly wouldn't power one of our 3 AC units... So we passed on one... but next week, we will be installing an outside unit that runs on natural gas and will keep power for the entire house... this is SO first Hurricane ... I have been here or several but none that hit us directly. This could be the first....

I don't remember the details, but it was for excursions this fall. I read that the cabanas did not qualify, but the bungalows and beach beds did. Probably because you could book them on your shore excursion planner

20% off $195 is not $150..........maybe different prices depending on your ship???

We have the hook up for a generator(last people put it in)but don't have one........Oh well,we shall see......