Air Flight Request Form question

Living the Dream

Does anyone know if I can fill that form out via princess.com?

Or Do I have to mail it in?

I've never done it and still they let me on the ship. Go figure. I never filled out or needed that Bahamas form either.

To be safe I'd mail it in though, since you're concerned about it. 37cents is little to clear your mind of it all.

Bon Voyage....if you're to the point of wondering about those forms your fabulous cruise must be right around the corner!

Does anyone know if I can fill that form out via princess.com?

Or Do I have to mail it in?

Are they asking for your return flight information?

If so you can submit that on board and they use the information to set up disembarkation times.

I think that if you don't have an early flight and need early disembarkation then you don't need to worry about the form. I never fill mine out as we want to be last off the ship anyway to avoid the crowds and have time for a leisurely breakfast.

If you're flying in the same day as the cruise, I do recommend that you fill it out and send it in. That way, if you are delayed, they know when you're expected in. If your flight is delayed, it could make the difference whether the ship delays sailing to wait for passengers coming in. It certainly can't hurt.

They send an envelope with your first group of papers asking for flight information if you are not using a Princess flight arrangement. Unfortunately, you cannot fill out the form online as you can with some other lines. As stated earlier they always give you something on board if there is nothing in the ship's records so they know how to stage you to disembark.

Archived