Champagne Afternoon tea

Gingerjulie26

Has anyone tried Champagne afternoon tea aboard celebrity? Or the millennium in particular? Is it worth the $25pp? I've also read it is usually only served once per cruise, so likely to book up quick. Is this accurate?

Edited by Gingerjulie26

If one has a drinks package a champagne afternoon tea is possible every afternoon in the buffet around 3.30 when the afternoon snacks are brought out. Bubbles is available on a drinks package from the bar. Cost nothing extra.

Edited by Beanb41

Has anyone tried Champagne afternoon tea aboard celebrity? Or the millennium in particular? Is it worth the $25pp? I've also read it is usually only served once per cruise, so likely to book up quick. Is this accurate?

Hello,

Yes, only once per cruise.

I've had it twice: Once in Murano on Eclipse; and once in Ocean Liners on Constellation. It is certainly worth it for the experience (small string ensemble playing in the corner), even if not for the food and drink (and ordinarily I don't drink tea).

It is a far superior offering to that on QM2 but still behind Reid's Hotel in Madeira.

Regards,

Cublet

If one has a drinks package a champagne afternoon tea is possible every afternoon in the buffet around 3.30 when the afternoon snacks are brought out. Bubbles is available on a drinks package from the bar. Cost nothing extra.

What kind of snacks are offered?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What kind of snacks are offered?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hot savouries, small sweet cakes, open sandwiches, filled rolls (Sliders), scones with jam and cream. All the types of finger food one may expect at a formal "Afternoon tea".