Thermal Suite Pass

Barcelona17

Has anyone had problems purchasing a pre-cruise Thermal Suite pass in the past five days on any of the NCL cruise ships?

me on Epic Oct 30. Shows available then I go to book, shows not available.

Last week it wasn't even an option to even purchase, so at least it came back, but still can't buy.

I've been trying to purchase one for a cruise on the Pearl in January and NCL has given me four different reasons why I can't purchase one. The last reason was from the Concierge Office, which said it was a computer clitch and they have been working on it for the past five days. Figure?

me on Epic Oct 30. Shows available then I go to book, shows not available.
I would be very surprised if spa passes were still available for the TA, this close to sailing. Have you asked on the roll call to see if others are still able to add it to their basket?

• 5 months later...
For my June 18 b2b all spa items show 'this item is no longer available' if i try to book anything.
That is what it always seems to say between 90 and 100 days out, if you're not in a suite. Wait another couple of days when you're within 90 days and you should be able to book it.

We are on the April 30th TA with the Jade.

For a time, the spa pass showed but it always stated, "no longer available" if selected. When 60 days to sailing came, it became available to purchase. The statement, 'no longer available" is misleading and should be changed.

IMHO, and from past experience, on TA's, with so many sea days, the Thermal Spa tends to get "sold out".

Consider making your decision early.

That is what it always seems to say between 90 and 100 days out, if you're not in a suite. Wait another couple of days when you're within 90 days and you should be able to book it.

Thanks, I'll try tomorrow. For a moment I thought it was sold out, lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Update: you were right, it works now that we hit the 90 days window [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums