How's Staggered Check-in Going at Port Everglades?

luvtovaca

I know it's only been two weeks or so, but wondering if anyone back recently can report how (hopefully smoothly) the staggered check in is working there thus far. We have 11:30-12 check in and are considering trying to snag FTTF (currently sold out) but if the staggered check in is going well and working as intended, we won't spend the $. ;)

Loved the experience in Galveston. Porter grabbed our checked luggage as soon as our bus arrived. We waited briefly outside with no madhouse crowd and were asked to enter terminal about 10 minutes prior to scheduled time. Check-in line almost non-existent. Assigned Zone 7. Sat in post check-in waiting area for perhaps 30 minutes. On ship by 12:15 with all luggage at our door by 1:30 after one drink and lunch. Perfect.

Thanks for the replies. I see it seems to be working in general for most folks in most ports, which is great. I am specifically hoping to get some replies about Port Everglades as it is new to that port. Wondering specifically what time we can expect to get on board if our check in time slot is 11:30-12?