Royal Princess Midship Staircase Pictures

GoProCruiser

so royal caribbean new builds are featuring things like the north star observation capsule, sky-diving simulators & robotic beverage servers.

And princess is adding midship stairs. Yay princess! :rolleyes:

omg!!! This is so funny!!!!!!!

So Royal Caribbean new builds are featuring things like the North Star observation capsule, sky-diving simulators & robotic beverage servers.

And Princess is adding midship stairs. Yay Princess! :rolleyes:

I'm fairly confident the stairs are more important than the RC features you mentioned for most Princess cruisers, but I'm guessing that was part of the point of your sarcasm. Enjoy your robotic beverage servers. I'll take Crooners. :D

We're just off the Royal today. I can compare her to the Regal that we enjoyed last year. The center stairs ABSOLUTELY relieved the bottleneck at the midship elevators. Problem solved. Well done!!

Posting sarcastic comments belittling other people's concerns is just not helpful, IMHO.

So glad to hear it helped! I'll be sailing on for 15 days in June!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So glad to hear it helped! I'll be sailing on for 15 days in June!

They will be well used by the time we board February 28th. After 7 voyages on the Royal and Regal, we will probably not get used to using these stairs until 3 or 4 days into the voyage.

Now the criticism will be focused on the location of the TP holder in the cabin bathroom. :-)

So Royal Caribbean new builds are featuring things like the North Star observation capsule, sky-diving simulators & robotic beverage servers.

I guess if you want to observe from a capsule or sky dive or tell your troubles to a robot bartender, then Princess is not the line for you.

They will be well used by the time we board February 28th. After 7 voyages on the Royal and Regal, we will probably not get used to using these stairs until 3 or 4 days into the voyage.

Now the criticism will be focused on the location of the TP holder in the cabin bathroom. :-)

Oh good! Back to more important issues! [emoji23][emoji23] lol

Believe me it is yay Princess, I've just sailed on the Navigator of the Seas, RCCL never ever again

Just got off the Ruby on Saturday. At the Captains Party, Captain Nash talked about the center stairs on the Royal being done because of all of the requests from Cruise Critic. He said' Cruise Critic, see we are listening to you!.