What do people do to keep their kids from losing their Sea Pass cards?

Not sure if this is helpful but my friends charge their kids for their seapasses. They get an allowance for the cruise and they charge them $20 per lost card. It comes off of that days allotted money for the cruise so it's a pretty good deterrent. Out of all my friends these kids guard their cards with their lives lol. I've never heard of them losing it for good. As a matter of fact on their last cruise she was saying her son enlisted the help of his new onboard friends to find his lost card because 'those cards cost $20 in arcade money!'. She said they were like a very serious scavenger hunt and found it in the bathroom lol.

We got our 11-year-old a WOW band on our last sailing and it was so great! Much easier for everyone.

If we were leaving the ship, she would be with a parent and we would be responsible for handling her Seapass card.

She's pretty responsible, but I just didn't want to have an additional risk/worry.

Unless a kid is old enough to be "out and about" on their own, there is NO reason for a child to have their card. Parents should keep them. If it's an older child, then if they are responsible enough to be on their own, they certainly should be able to hold onto a freaking card....how do they keep the car keys, or their wallet??? Well, do the same thing with their room key!

This is a pretty simple thing.