Radiance of the Seas Hawaii Cruise

jazzyjoe

Not Bill, But my recommendation is to put the long flight at the beginning of your cruise when you are excited! Tour the islands, 5 days to relax on the way back to Vancouver....and then a shorter flight to return home. :D:):D

I agree. We are booked for 2017 and 2018 but will likely cancel the 2018 one - I love Hawaii more than I love 5 sea days so we'll do a land trip instead. It'll be a lot less expensive, too.

On the 10 day cruise in Hawaii, no overnight in Maui, I will miss the Luau there, so I am gonna fly into Honolulu a few days early to catch a Luau. Any info on Luau's in Honolulu?

Just a thought, but how about flying into Maui instead of Honolulu? Stay a night or two, see Old Lahaina Luau or The Feast at Lele and then catch a (very short) flight over to Honolulu. The best of both worlds.

Just a thought, but how about flying into Maui instead of Honolulu? Stay a night or two, see Old Lahaina Luau or The Feast at Lele and then catch a (very short) flight over to Honolulu. The best of both worlds.

Yes! Maui is gorgeous!!! You will have time for full road to Hana. Also the puddle jumper flight on Hawaiian Airlines is an awesome experience! Beautiful scenery!!! I would suggest Kauai if you do helicopter tour and Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu was a gorgeous hotel! You can find lots of info on the Hawaii board. Have a lovely trip!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not Bill, But my recommendation is to put the long flight at the beginning of your cruise when you are excited! Tour the islands, 5 days to relax on the way back to Vancouver....and then a shorter flight to return home. :D:):D

I agree. We are booked for 2017 and 2018 but will likely cancel the 2018 one - I love Hawaii more than I love 5 sea days so we'll do a land trip instead. It'll be a lot less expensive, too.

I agree the with the east bound trip. Especially for us as Vancouver is just a 3 hour car ride home. :D

Hi.... just booked this cruise while on the inaugural TA on the Harmony.... this will be the last "leg" of the 3 cruises on the Radiance as we are doing the New Zealand and the TP.:)