Review: Vision of the Seas - Eastern Med Oct 29-Nov 5

endtried

Very nice, thank you for taking the time to post your experience. I will be on this cruise in 6 days, so excited! Hope my pictures are as nice as yours!

Thanks. And have fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! Thanks again for the lovely preview - i sure hope we have some sunny weather also.

Who did you use for your tour in Ephesus?

I booked the "Ancient Ephesus" tour through RCI.

Have a great cruise.

Wow oh wow I am thoroughly impressed by the quality of your photographs! Thank you very much for a wonderful day by day review. I too am due to board the Vision on 12th Nov and really looking forward to it, especially after your wonderful details! :)

Thanks for taking us along on your vacation, your pictures are amazing!

Do you recall what the ship did on Halloween? We will be at sea on Halloween in the Med next year on the Rhapsody and I'm really curious about what they will do.

Edited by dancernl

Thanks for taking us along on your vacation, your pictures are amazing!

Do you recall what the ship did on Halloween? We will be at sea on Halloween in the Med next year on the Rhapsody and I'm really curious about what they will do.

There was a party in the Centrum around 10pm where people were supposed to wear costumes or masks.

Great review and great pictures.

I thought how wise you were at the very start of your report, to get up early and to see Venice before the crowds descended. My favourite times in that city have been in the winter months, when we have been lucky enough to have sunny (but bitterly cold) weather and no crowds. Last year, we were there twice in August courtesy of a B2B and it was hot and overcrowded. I was not surprised to read that the residents had organised a protest at the tourist numbers recently.

I'll be on the Vision on Saturday doing it's 'other' itinerary, which includes Kotor in Montenegro - another place which is transformed by cooler temperatures and fewer people. I'm only sorry that RCL is not doing cruises from Venice next November - they finish in October in 2017.

Thanks again.

Thank you for the review and lovely photos. I enjoyed them whilst eating lunch at my desk.

I have to ask... You said you used an iPhone 7 to take those amazing photos. (You have quite an eye.) It's time for a new phone for me, so I was wondering if you had an iPhone 7 Plus, or just a regular 7? I want to be able to take quality photos, but the size of the 7 Plus is a deterrent.

Thank you. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the review and lovely photos. I enjoyed them whilst eating lunch at my desk.

I have to ask... You said you used an iPhone 7 to take those amazing photos. (You have quite an eye.) It's time for a new phone for me, so I was wondering if you had an iPhone 7 Plus, or just a regular 7? I want to be able to take quality photos, but the size of the 7 Plus is a deterrent.

Thank you. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's a regular iPhone 7, not the plus. Like you said- the size is a deterrent and just doesn't work for me. It's amazing that cell phones can take quality pictures like this. I'm glad that I don't have to carry a big camera around anymore.

I'll be on the Vision on Saturday doing it's 'other' itinerary, which includes Kotor in Montenegro - another place which is transformed by cooler temperatures and fewer people. I'm only sorry that RCL is not doing cruises from Venice next November - they finish in October in 2017.

Thanks again.

I hope you have a great time- I'm thinking of doing the Kotor itinerary next fall with the Rhapsody.

It's actually my second time doing a cruise over Halloween in Europe and both times it was fantastic- sunny and warm and definitely less crowded.

Again- have a good time.

• 1 month later...