Looking for something special to do on the Harmony

cman67

Hello,

They'll be 15 us us on the Harmony which sails on 1/14/17. My kids who are in their 20's my parents\in-laws in there 70's and us who are in our 40's and some cousins.

We've already booked some cabanas on Labadee and a few specialty dinners.

I never know how many times this group will be able to cruise together so I'm looking for special things to do on board the ship.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Book the Escape Room. It should open up 2 weeks before your cruise. Teams of 12 or less work together to Escape the room in 1 hour. Fun for all ages.

Escape room sounds cool. How do you book it? We're a group of 6 adults and 2 kids. Would we be on our own or put with another group? Thanks.

Brian

You can book it online about 2 weeks before the cruise or as soon as you get on the ship. It's very popular so it's best to do it early. You pick your date and time. Maximum is 12 to a group so you may want to split up and have them add the extras to your groups. Make it a competition.

You can book it online about 2 weeks before the cruise or as soon as you get on the ship. It's very popular so it's best to do it early. You pick your date and time. Maximum is 12 to a group so you may want to split up and have them add the extras to your groups. Make it a competition.

I don't think they allow you to book it online anymore?

Book the Escape Room. It should open up 2 weeks before your cruise. Teams of 12 or less work together to Escape the room in 1 hour. Fun for all ages.

You CAN NOT prebook the Rubicon (Escape Room). It is booked onboard the ship and is $8.99 per person.

• 3 weeks later...