CFL Football

Bornbeau

Am leaving on the Summit on Nov 19th and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a chance they will be playing the CFL semi-finals any where on the boat. Really like to watch my hometown Ottawa Redblacks kick butt and make it to the Grey Cup.

Edited by Bornbeau

Am leaving on the Summit on Nov 19th and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a chance they will be playing the CFL semi-finals any where on the boat. Really like to watch my hometown Ottawa Redblacks kick but and make it to the Grey Cup.

The Summit had ESPN when I was on it a few weeks ago. They do show some CFL games.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It would be a good solution, but with the price that it costs for unlimited internet and then factor in the exchange rate it would probably cost between 300-400 bucks Canadian. I love the Redblacks, but would not be able to justify taht cost to the wife, and she is a Redblacks fan too.

On the subject of sports addicts who really should be chilling out on holiday....will there be any chance of seeing any live English Premier League soccer matches whilst on the Equinox from 18th to 28th Nov?

There's always been a ton of soccer matches on TV on Equinox.

Given how little Canadian info is available on board, your best bet is to record the game at home, enjoy your vacation and as soon as you get home crack open a cold beer and watch.

I've done this with a few sporting events. Unless I went on-line to Canadian news I never found out what happened until I watched it at home.

Go Redblacks Go! Glad to see Henry back as QB.

For those American cruisers out there who don't know. The Ottawa Redblacks our Canada's Capital team in the Canadian Football League. You will get to know the Canadian Football League when you move here after last nights election :):):):):)

For those American cruisers out there who don't know. The Ottawa Redblacks our Canada's Capital team in the Canadian Football League. You will get to know the Canadian Football League when you move here after last nights election :):):):):)

I will only go to Canada to attend a hockey game and root for the Rangers. You can have all the Hollywood/Music elite *******es.

I will only go to Canada to attend a hockey game and root for the Rangers.

Would that be the same Rangers that the last place Canucks beat last night??? [emoji6]

The world really was upside down last night! [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Would that be the same Rangers that the last place Canucks beat last night??? [emoji6]

The world really was upside down last night! [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yeah nice way to break a 5 game win streak. Goalie hurt - Lundqvist came in and gave up 2 quick goals.