Can you bring a tens unit onboard ship...medical device!?

WINEMANVISALIA

It would be a good idea to note it on your personalizer in case you need anything special to go along with the device. Also let your room steward know so he is aware of your needs. Never hurts to document it especially in case of an emergency.

I bring my tens unit all the time. Never been questioned about it. I also bring my CPAP, and they never say anything about it either.

DH has used a cpap, and I have used a tens unit for several years. We've never notified anyone in advance, and we've never had an issue.

It would be a good idea to note it on your personalizer in case you need anything special to go along with the device. Also let your room steward know so he is aware of your needs. Never hurts to document it especially in case of an emergency.

You don't need anything for a TENS.

But agree it never hurts to note it down.

I have brought both a TENS unit and CPAP no problem, but if you tell them you have a CPAP on the medical form there is a place where you can check to get distilled water for the humidifier. On the last cruise, my first with the CPAP, when we got to the room there was a gallon of water waiting for me. :)

In a deluxe balcony room on the Regal I did luckily have a power strip (not surge protected kind) I use for charging cameras, iPads, laptop, etc, with a 3' cord with the long cord on CPAP it was just barely able to stretch from the 'desk' across the room to the bed. I had to sleep on the side close to the door if on the other side I would not have enough length.