Fantasy Thanksgiving 2016 the Cruise that Almost Didn't HAPPEN!

cynt

We were never asked about 1 or 2 day room clean service. They cleaned twice a day.

The Blue Patron Margarita at the blue iguana is still my favorite drink.

Im not a drinker and my siblings call me a light weight. LOL! Our tablemates had the Cheers pkg. They seemed to really enjoy it. The first day they were slamming them back and was lit at dinner. They were quite pleased with the pkg. I don't like the feeling of being drunk so I would never get it. But my siblings would love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The Carnival Fantasy is a older lovely small ship. It's perfect for these short getaways. It reminds me of visiting my aunt back in Arkansas. She lived in an older home probably built in the early 1900s. She kept her house clean and neat. Yes she had plastic on the furniture. We spent most of our time on the sundeck porch. Her house was always warm and welcoming. She cooked every meal and it was great.

This describes my experience aboard the Fantasy. It was a warm and friendly feel aboard the ship. Everyone was nice and pleasant. The food was good and they went out of their way to please us. Yes the ship is a little worn but it's clean and the upkeep is tremendous.

I wouldn't hesitate to book a quick cruise on this ship again. 4 nights is about as long as I would spend on this ship. I like the mega ships. I kept asking my sister where's the rest of the ship? LOL

I think this would be a great ship for my parents. It's small and would be easy for them to maneuver.

It was $72 to park. Thursday to Monday.

I entered the address on my cars GPS. It took me straight to the port/parking garage.

So, are you required to pre-pay for parking or can you pay when you arrive?

Reading this is like watching your favorite TV show Season Finale.. Can't wait to see how the rest of the story turns out. :p This is the BEST review I have read in a long time! Thanks for the review!!

Edited by leeleent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Carnival usually docks at Puerto Maya in Cozumel.

I found a site that lists where each ship docks. Carnival Fantasy will dock at the downtown port when I'm on her because 3 other large Carnival ships will be in port. The smallest of the Carnival ship gets sent to downtown when they have more than 3 there.