Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

0d43b850e31e4535a0b2397b696699b6.jpg

Be back in a bit....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I noticed that all of the Second City group is different than from the sailing on November 11. Are y'all attending the Mystery Luncheon on Saturday? Food was ok, but murder skit Second City does is hilarious.

The daily videos you have posted have been incredible.

Edited by djacobson

Doug, loving your review - was on the Dawn for 14 days in Sept/Oct to Canada and back. Your photos bring back great memories of the Ship.

Are Jose and Patty onboard as entertainment? They played to a packed atrium - all three decks (7-9) every time they were on. I did not see any other act come close to the crowds they drew - to get a seat in the lower area of O'Sheehans you had to arrive about and hour early.

I also had some odd labeled Sam Adams - however the writing was in English, but the bottling plant was not in the US.

I love the size of the Dawn/Jewel class ships - they can keep those mega ships :D

Doug, I am looking forward to your reports tomorrow from Maya Chan. We were there 4 years ago when we were last on the Dawn and booked to return in March. Be sure to ask Mark for the Wifi Password once you get there so you can do lots of video posting :D;):cool::)

I also have to tell you that I have been following many a Live From here on CC and also done quite a few of my own but yours is Hand Down the Best!!