Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

Hi Doug, Thank you for the great live updates. It has been awesome to follow along with your cruise. I was wondering if you could tell me if the Karioke was with a "live" band on the Dawn or just with a machine? It looked like there was a band in the background with one of your photo's. Thanks.

I was wondering if you could tell me if the Karioke was with a "live" band on the Dawn or just with a machine? It looked like there was a band in the background with one of your photo's. Thanks.

There was both bandaoke and karaoke last night. Appeared to be well attended.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

She'll kill me for posting this, but this was how she napped on the Breakaway last summer... spread out between the two deck chairs.

9729fca508691145bd5988763435ff5b.jpg

I'd kill you too AND gummy bears wouldn't do............however, there are plenty of jewelry options with vibrant colors that might get you surviving this! :eek:

By far the most energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing, and appreciative dock line guys I've ever seen. They've been talking nonstop with passengers, calling on them by shirt color, hat, etc.

d4cbd812737c4cbc594bd981a83f197a.jpg

Said many, many times - "Thank you so much for coming!"

A sweet way to end our first visit to Harvest Caye.

443c6e3b2cfe092d2f09d85c921d0709.jpg

Doug- Loving your live thread! It's almost like being on vacation!

Anyway, regarding the Dawn layout. I have some very old deck plans. The area where O'sheenans is now used to be called the Endless Summer Restaurant. I have no memory of it, so no idea what it was, maybe Tapas and Tex/Mex.

The Blue Lagoon was on the deck below and across from it was the Red Lion Pub. They used to have fresh popped popcorn.

Also, the Italian restaurant (La Trattoria) was actually part of the buffet area. There would be curtains that came down in the evening to separate it from the rest of the buffet area.

Just a little Dawn trivia for you.

Enjoy the rest of your cruising and looking forward to reading more!

The Blue Lagoon was on the deck below and across from it was the Red Lion Pub.

Great stuff! In 2010 - the Blue Lagoon was definitely located on deck 7 where the photo gallery is now located (those big round windows). I wonder if your deck plans were after that, or if it's moved a few times.

Great stuff! In 2010 - the Blue Lagoon was definitely located on deck 7 where the photo gallery is now located (those big round windows). I wonder if your deck plans were after that, or if it's moved a few times.

Endless Summer was on deck 8 and Blue Lagoon was on the deck below. Deck 7, so it was always on deck 7 where the photo lab is now.

Endless Summer was on deck 8 and Blue Lagoon was on the deck below. Deck 7, so it was always on deck 7 where the photo lab is now.

Gotcha - I was picturing it within the atrium area based on the description. Makes sense, now.