Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

What a fantastic review with pictures. Dawn sure has changed. Makes me think I should consider going back on her. LOL. Thank you for taking the time to do a live review and bringing us all along on your vacation.

Another "tiny planet" attempt from the pool bridge on Harvest Caye. You can just make out the ship, the lighthouse, and my balding spot...

a0c7220cf87bcf4fa332b208b425d34a.jpg

Just lounging around for now. LaCucina coming up in a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok, this is my favourite by far. IMHO you nailed it. Is this done with the 360 camera held up on a selfie stick? I need to know how to do this for my next review.

I understand my wonderful ;) DW is getting me the DJI Osmo Mobile for Christmas so my review photos and scopes should be improving greatly in the future. I just might need to get a 360 camera as well.

Very strange that it is in Russian, but I have a guess. Dawn took inventory in Boston of Sam Adams that was bound for Russia, for whatever reason, before relocating to NOLA.

If Doug starts writing in Russian we know it's time to cut off the Adams, to our comrade.

Edit: With this newest info we now know it is Hebrew. Whatever the case the beer made it on board, now let it be consumed by Doug and Sue. Doug, this one is for you.

8753e5c7f1182d1c97d26b331761dd21.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sam Adams is a Boston based company. Probably part of some promotion when the Dawn was in Boston all summer ??

We haven't moved in awhile, and she's no longer responding to me. It's quite possible she's sleeping.

258edf79ea7034c5ff384092129c9937.jpg

Completely serious.

OMG - too funny. Sue is beautiful! Thanks for taking us along. Really enjoying your cruise.