Anyone on Ruby now

crows nest club

I'm pretty sure there was a large corporate event on Ruby on Dec 17, so it's possible that was a one time thing, not a permanent policy.

Possibly. Stein Krause (and family) are onboard for the christmas

cruise.

Maybe he can fix anytime dining while he is there!

We are scheduled to sail on the Ruby in June to Alaska. This is a cruise we booked a year ago. When we booked, we requested, and were confirmed for 5:30 early seating.

The "confirmed" still shows on our reservation, but when looking at the next click, it shows we are "wait listed." The wait listed just showed up a couple weeks ago, or about the time Club Class was started.

So after a year, unless the wait list clears, we will be denied our desired dining time, after booking a year and a half prior to the cruise. To add insult to injury, we are already paying a premium for sailing in June, and will not pay an additional premium to sail Club Class. Our son and family will be along, and he is a school teacher. He is not able to sail at the beginning or end of Alaska season.

We are scheduled to sail on the Ruby in June to Alaska. This is a cruise we booked a year ago. When we booked, we requested, and were confirmed for 5:30 early seating.

The "confirmed" still shows on our reservation, but when looking at the next click, it shows we are "wait listed." The wait listed just showed up a couple weeks ago, or about the time Club Class was started.

So after a year, unless the wait list clears, we will be denied our desired dining time, after booking a year and a half prior to the cruise. To add insult to injury, we are already paying a premium for sailing in June, and will not pay an additional premium to sail Club Class. Our son and family will be along, and he is a school teacher. He is not able to sail at the beginning or end of Alaska season.

If you are confirmed in Traditional Dining, Club Class won't affect you. It's only Anytime Dining with the potential problem. My guess is that the web site is confusing you. (Which happens a lot!) If the reservation says 5:30, then don't continue to click links. You are set.

If you are confirmed in Traditional Dining, Club Class won't affect you. It's only Anytime Dining with the potential problem. My guess is that the web site is confusing you. (Which happens a lot!) If the reservation says 5:30, then don't continue to click links. You are set.

Yes. If you have a confirmed time, just keep it. The waitlist numbers in the drop down box are for those who would like to switch dining.

I will also be on the January 7th sailing. It will be interesting to see what it does to anytime dining which is my preference. I am also Elite, but it may be time to try another line again.

WCC

We tried RCCL in October, Princess would have to sink there ships before I'd go on RCCL again

Thank you for the help and information.

Edited by papakaiser
Correction