Leaving on Divina on Friday...tell me something I don't know.

YellowDog

I wish I could, but as I have never cruised on the Divina, I've got nothing:) However, have a great trip and report back all of the details when you return! I will be looking forward to your review as I am sailing in January with my 6 years old grandson!

Enjoy!

Kim

Follow the link in my signature to my cruise website and find my Divina cruise. Click on the Divina Hints page. This information is a couple of years old so use it with a grain of salt. The Divina has a confusing layout, maybe someone on your roll call has been on it before and can give you a tour. That was very helpful to me on my first week and the second week I gave the tour to new cruisers. Bob

There will be no boarding until around 2 pm. Customs and Immigration have begun verifying all departing passengers nationality and finger printing all non US passport passengers. We arrived at 3pm and were not on board until 5:45pm.

We are on board now and have been told it will be the same when we arrive in Miami on Friday.

Unless they have changed the policy the Kid's Club has an arrangement wherein you can take your kids to dinner where they can eat first while you have appetizers and they will pick them up and take them to camp so you can have a quiet dinner after they leave. Our son loves the kids club but now that he will be 11 shortly after our cruise that might change.

Have a great cruise!

There will be no boarding until around 2 pm. Customs and Immigration have begun verifying all departing passengers nationality and finger printing all non US passport passengers. We arrived at 3pm and were not on board until 5:45pm.

We are on board now and have been told it will be the same when we arrive in Miami on Friday.

That should be "all disembarking passengers..."

We purchased one of the photo packages online before the cruise ($59 for 10 pictures).

This package was not available on board during our cruise.

By any chance, were you traveling with more than 1 cabin? I am wondering if I buy the package, if I will be allowed to include pictures taken with my adult kids in other cabins?

You can only purchase pictures tied to your cabin

What if I am also in the picture? For example my husband and I take a picture with our kids? Are the photos limited to only the two in the cabin, or can you also have other people join you in the photo? What makes it tied to your cabin?

Kim

we had this package in march and had no problems taking pics with my parents from a differnet cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great to know! I will definitely buy it then! What a great way to have family pictures done!

Kim