In-Stateroom Beverages Carnival Sunshire

toprodtn

Question? I see that we can order all room beverages in advance on Carnival Sunshine. Beer, wine, water, soft drinks and liquor ahead of sailing. Have you done that? Sounds easy although expensive but then you don't have to stand in line or go out for adult beverages.

Question? I see that we can order all room beverages in advance on Carnival Sunshine. Beer, wine, water, soft drinks and liquor ahead of sailing. Have you done that? Sounds easy although expensive but then you don't have to stand in line or go out for adult beverages.

Hi there

Yes, it easy and convenient and will usually be waiting for you upon arrival. You might have to ask for a bucket of ice. If your cabin steward is still very busy and you don't want to wait, you can go to any bar and ask for a bucket of ice.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

There is a limit of 2 bottles. Once I ordered 2 and my son gifted me one and I got all 3.

Hi there

We haven't done this, but I have seen posts that say if you want more bottles you can order them from room service once on board.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Hi there

Yes, it easy and convenient and will usually be waiting for you upon arrival. You might have to ask for a bucket of ice. If your cabin steward is still very busy and you don't want to wait, you can go to any bar and ask for a bucket of ice.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

We had beverages waiting in our room when we boarded and called our steward for ice. He was, indeed, still very busy and asked us to call room service just that once. Room service delivered us a bucket of ice pretty quickly. Good to know we can get it from the bar if we're in a hurry, too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are allowed to carry on one 750ml bottle of wine or champagne per person in your carry on luggage (21 and over)...and each passenger can bring on a 12 pack of water/soda/seltzer. I had a bottle of vodka delivered to my room and used my 12 pack of seltzer, and juice from the lido deck to make my cocktails! Also brought a nice hefty cup with straw :) I think I may have purchased a total of 5 drinks from the bars on the ship...definitely helped with my total bill! Bring a small collapsable cooler for ice...your room may not provide an ice bucket. Happy Sailing!!

We typically order the Skye vodka with tonic package. While not big drinkers, it does allow us to shift some of our alcohol consumption away from the bars. We'll finish off that package by the end of the week.

• 3 months later...
Can you mix a drink in your stateroom and carry it around the ship?

You're supposed to consume it in your stateroom only, but who would actually stop you? It would be hard to tell unless you were actually carrying the bottle with you.

I prefer to purchase the Cheers package and consume unique concoctions made with upgraded ingredients at the Alchemy Bar or enjoy a few ice cold beers around the ship.

Don't like drinking in my cabin or being limited to one or two liquors mixed with soda or juice. To each his own, but I prefer to broaden my horizons when it comes to alcohol consumption on vacation and the Cheers package and especially the Alchemy Bar allows me to accomplish that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app