Alcoves On The Silhouette

janetz

Yes, I am going back and forth about it. I would do it on a port day. :)

We did it on a port day & was really a waste of money. There were plenty of places to hang-out at the Pool, Solaruim and the lawn without paying the extra money.

On a sea day having a place, where you can leave your stuff and come & go is nice but but for us not worth the $, others seem to enjoy it so, as with most things, personal preference.

Hi all. Considering an Alcove but would like to use up some OBC.

Are they ever available onboard? Or usually sold out before?

Thanks ahead. Jan

If they are sold out, put yourself on the waiting list once you board. About half-way through our recent cruise we were called and told one was available for the last sea day. We really enjoyed it.

• 2 months later...
I see the price is $99. Is that all day? Is it per person or total. I cannot find out how to book it.

$99 is all day for a PORT DAY, you book under 1 persons name in the Dining section. I believe you have comfortable space for 4. Sea Day is more expensive - I believe up to $249 now.

We have a sea day booked for our April cruise.

Sheila

You book as 1 person from the dining menu and it's yours from 9am to 9pm. The lawn grill guys look after them so we went the day before and introduced ourselves and asked if we could pick which one we wanted. They put your name on a place holder by the alcove. You can even choose to have dinner from the lawn grill and eat it in your alcove. We've booked again for December on our anniversary on reflection and it fits 4 easy but they're happy for friends to,call by

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 10 months later...

I Check my cruise planner for meals and it is not available for Silhouette March 2019, or is everything sold?

Is food included in the reservation of the alcove? where can I see the menu?

Does it cost the same in port as in the high seas?

Edited by gerelmx