Decorate Cabin Door

Coolmom50

If CC had a like button, I would use it right now. Great post and great reply to a couple of not so nice posts.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Totally agree! Some people just want to have FUN!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sir, I can see you are very passionate about this topic. I'm sure it is very frustrating for you to not have control over the people that do decorate their doors. However, the few people on this thread are not going to change what they feel is a fun idea.

If you really want to try and make a difference then contact the cruise line regarding your stance on this matter.

I do believe you have made your point, so I hope you don't feel the need to continue putting down the people that do decorate their doors. Let's keep things polite please.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Or try Holland America or QM2 they seem a bit less fun

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's not your home... don't make a mockery of this. This is a huge issue. Do you decorate your seat on a long flight...

A huge issue? Wow, how have I been so I'll-informed to not know this is such a big thing? Perhaps congressional hearings are in order! My god man, get a grip...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm usually traveling with little kids that love to decorate especially for a holiday cruise. I use magnetic tape (sticky on one side) to mount things. I'm sure it's sold at lots of places, but being a teacher, I buy it at the Learning Shop, a teacher store.

Hey, folks, you're being played. :D

At first I was upset thinking why is this poster so negative and then I realized that perhaps it was just poster having fun.:mad: Anyway some of us like the things we do to make others happy too and I will continue to decorate my door until someone on Royal tells me not too. I have never had anything taken off my door. Sometimes on the white board people draw pictures but I can erase them. If you have not done it and think you might - go get your supplies and do it!!!:)

Unless you've signed a lease, mortgage, buyers agreement. Does your government issued ID have the call sign of the ship on it? Is the ship your legal billing address. I guess the answer is NO to all those.

It's not your home... don't make a mockery of this. This is a huge issue. Do you decorate your seat on a long flight...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

FYI "home" is not limited to a residence for legal purposes. People can have several homes with a separate one as legal residence. :p

Edited by gadaboutgal