LIVE from MAJESTY of the Seas - February 3, 2017

I'm usually wrong when I make predictions but I actually think it's going to be a great game. Brady, Belichick and company get their 5th ring. 30-24 Pats.

Actually, Belichick gets his SEVENTH ring! Two titles as Giants Defensive Coordinator. [emoji3]

Hey. I wasn't that far off! [emoji458]

Curious if travel squatty fits in the tiny MJ bathroom

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Ha. I couldn't fit the travel squatty in my carry on bags so I had to leave it at home. It's been a struggle the past 3 days without it.

It will definitely be with me on the Navigator though in a couple of weeks! [emoji372]

I'm loving the feel of these 3-night getaways. It's such a different vibe than what we are used to on the 7+ days cruises. I think I was the only one on the ship that wasn't sh@$faced last night.

The 4 nighter wasn't much better, definitely one area where the drink packages contribute more. On my 4 day a couple of the women in the Battle of the Sexes were so drunk the men actually won.

The floating bar at CocoCay. One of the seven wonders of the world.

2e0401156f1eca545b5a3ade2c4c87c8.jpg

The Alleged Floating Bar, It was there the week before my cruise and the week after. Some guy named Matthew allegedly destroyed it.

I'm guessing they have more tenders now than they did in 2007. I was there with Sovereign and Majesty and it took us till noon to get ashore and an hour wait to get back to the ship.

The line getting off the ship moved pretty fast. However getting back to the ship took some time.

The Super Bowl LI ice sculpture outside the theater.

We did witness one Falcons fan after the game pickup his chair and slam it to the ground in the Schooner Bar. Those chairs are not light!

81a739353b2012dd6f791a6b75f0b646.jpg

How was video quality for the game?

We sailed MJ on 13th and 20th for playoffs and it lost signal and pixilated all the time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Aren't you describing the beach with the floating bar? Carol was asking about the beach in the photo.

My bad coach. Yes, I was describing the floating bar. I believe York's picture is from water sports beach, which is just before coconut willies beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Team captains Amber and Michael of the victorious Team 6 Quest team made up almost entirely of periscopers. Thankfully nobody periscoped this event.

7a2d1d329849d4620ce2ce16d0e3b476.jpg

Who is doing the quest? I don't know if I saw any reference to the CD.

My bad coach. Yes, I was describing the floating bar. I believe York's picture is from water sports beach, which is just before coconut willies beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No prob. Water sports beach. That sounds right. Thanks for describing it better than I could.