What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

You will continue to see the Let's get you upgraded until they accept your bid (in my case).

Interestingly, I still have not received any info or email from NCL that I was upgraded.

My vacation summary shows my new balcony cabin # but the old ocean view obstructed OK category.

You will continue to see the Let's get you upgraded until they accept your bid (in my case).

Interestingly, I still have not received any info or email from NCL that I was upgraded.

My vacation summary shows my new balcony cabin # but the old ocean view obstructed OK category.

What sailing are you on?

Just got my upgrade M6 to H4!!!!

Paid $1100 pp

Still unsure as to how they decide which bid wins. I bid more on H6 and did no get accepted. Really wanted that H6 but the two bedroom looks awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm pretty certain the people bidding up into your cabin, as well as what gives them the most overall revenue for the cabin factors in.

Just got my upgrade M6 to H4!!!! Paid $1100 pp

How much was the M6 per person in the first place?

Just got the email: BA to H5 accepted for this Saturday on Escape.

Same question about the BA.

How much was the M6 per person in the first place?

Same question about the BA.

Mine was also a CAS certificate which I upgraded to M6. It was $1800

I picked 3rd guest free and didn't prepay charges til just recently.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How long after u been upgraded does it take to get ur new room number

Mine was there right after I got the email . Just log into your ncl account and check.

What was your bid info? What did you go to and from and how much did you bid?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you win a bid and get upgraded, do you get the perks that come with that? For example, they're giving one of the packages with some rooms, but not with IX guarantee inside. If we got a balcony, would we get the package perk?

If you win a bid and get upgraded, do you get the perks that come with that? For example, they're giving one of the packages with some rooms, but not with IX guarantee inside. If we got a balcony, would we get the package perk?

No. Not as far as I have seen.

We are sailing on NCL Getaway this Sunday (4/30). We booked an inside cabin a year ago, as the price was only $599 for this 16 day repositioning cruise - Miami to Europe (ends in Copenhagen). Bid $50 for an outside (window) cabin as well as $125 for a balcony. We saw that they sold out on the outside wind rooms, and thus based our hopes on the possible balcony upgrade. Received email yesterday (5 days before embarkation) that our bid was accepted. Yayyyy - Happy cruisers here!!!! We had sailed the Getaway on its inaugural year (2 1/2 years ago) in the Caribbean and loved it. This will be cruise number 31 (and it's our 4th on NCL). Retirement is sooooo wonderful!!!