Cabin bed set up

QuakerBoy

We were told even if you request the bed's to be separated with your reservation they still put them together as you'll see when you first enter your cabin. When the cabin steward comes by to introduce themselves just ask that the beds should be separated. If you leave the cabin early and have not seen the cabin steward leave a note on the bed requesting your wishes and they'll take care of it by the time you return for the evening. Remember they are also having to work on getting the luggage delivered to the cabins. We have never had a problem. Enjoy your cruise:)

We were told even if you request the bed's to be separated with your reservation they still put them together as you'll see when you first enter your cabin.

I do not think they just make up all the cabins with the beds together.

More likely is that they leave them in the previous configuration.

As others said, just ask your cabin steward to change them if they are not in your desired configuration.

I do not think they just make up all the cabins with the beds together.

More likely is that they leave them in the previous configuration.

As others said, just ask your cabin steward to change them if they are not in your desired configuration.

I also think that there is no default configuration as such. In 8 years we have only once had to ask a change of requested set up (i.e. to separate). As others post, this is usually carried out immediately. I had the impression that if we had been an hour or so later arriving that the cabin attendant would have already been on it

We were told even if you request the bed's to be separated with your reservation they still put them together as you'll see when you first enter your cabin.

Have to disagree, as others have posted above, we pre request separate beds for our kids and they've always been separate on entering the cabin.

I would suggest requesting the beds be separated ahead of time. That way if it beds are separated when you arrive you are all set. The cabin stewards are quite busy on embarkation day so it would be one less thing for them to handle in the evening.

At booking, you have the opportunity to choose the bedding option.

And if it isn't the way you like upon arrival, either let the room steward know, if he stops by when you are there...or if you want to roam the ship and not wait around to meet him/her, just leave a big note on your bed. It will be done before bedtime.