how much/little a drop is worth rebooking?

On Royal you won't lose your room because you are never cancelling and rebooking. They adjust the price, you keep the same reservation number.

this is far superior than NCL! good to know i wont have to fear losing my cabin before final payment for pricing changes. 1986 is my price today, went up a few bucks..sigh

After final payment they wont do anything for you unless youre booking a higher category. Customer service at Royal has always been terrible. We sail with them now because its a cheaper option than Disney.

They won't even do it if the higher category has a lower price than your original booking. A balcony was 37? cheaper than my promenade and I couldn't get it ☹️

Cindy

my december anthem is 2123 plus 100 obc

a few weeks ago it was a bit lower with just 75 credit.

then went to 2043 no credit

today its 1972 with no credit.

do people really call in every single time there's a drop or do you wait for X amount before calling in?

i know with NCL they warn you in theory if someone books your room while they are doing a cancel/rebook that they cannot help it. is it the same on royal?

Well 2123-100= 2023

2043 is higher

1972 is lower, time to rebook in my opinion.

my december anthem is 2123 plus 100 obc

today its 2056 plus 100 OBC

but now it's full deposits required. do i have to pony up extra 250 deposit if i want this price drop?

Unless you booked the cruise on board, you may be required to pay more deposit. Call them, they should be able to tell you.

This thread seemed interesting and I thought for fun I'll see what mine is now priced at. I figured it would be more; I booked on a sail (lol) where every 3rd night was free and kids were also free, and somehow a $75 OBC. Anyways, currently it's $2,300 more than what I paid!