Finally under 100 days!

I planned my June Magic cruise starting mid January 2016 and it was so far away! Time sure does fly as today is now 99 days. I cannot wait! This is our last cruise for a while - probably a long while - as I really want to do some land based trips going forward and have a June 2018 Peru trip booked.

Just wanted to share my excitement! Magic is just around the corner!

Congrats!! We have just gotten under to year year mark. We too booked our cruise really far out. We booked Feb 2016 for Feb 2018. I can't imagine how exciting it will be to get under the 100 day mark. Enjoy your cruise!!

I always book really far in advance so I really appreciate that double digit dance. Time seems to go much faster once you reach this point. My next cruise was booked 23 months in advance and now I can say we're going "next month"!!!

Congrats!

We also booked our Cruise for June 2017 in January 2016!!! LONG WAIT!! But now it feels within reach!! Magic is a beautiful ship! We are at 99 days on the Breeze. Everything is booked excursions, parking, hotel..... Spring is such a busy time of year. We will be our our Ships in no time!! Enjoy!

I planned my June Magic cruise starting mid January 2016 and it was so far away! Time sure does fly as today is now 99 days. I cannot wait! This is our last cruise for a while - probably a long while - as I really want to do some land based trips going forward and have a June 2018 Peru trip booked.

Just wanted to share my excitement! Magic is just around the corner!

If I did my math right my DW and I have you beat. It looks like you started around 500 days give or take a few days. We just booked this week and are looking at 540 days:( before our 14 day Alaskan cruise.

We are at the 29-day mark here. It is our first cruise and we are super excited. I need to start packing and then, of course, throw out half the stuff in there, cause I always over pack, but I am so ready. I think I'm more excited about this cruise than any of my family. :)