Celebrity Connections

silkismom

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or if its something new. Last week on the Reflection, they just put a notice on the board by Guest Relations about the Connections meeting, I was always used to getting an invitation or at least a notice in the "Today", thus we missed the get together.

Piggy backing on this thread - when you are on a cruise where the first sea day is 6 days in, and every day before is port-intensive, what is Celebrity likely to do about the Connections party?

We are booked on Reflection, leaving from Rome, with stops in d2) La Spezia, d3) Villefranche, d4) Barcelona d5) & Barcelona again, finally d6) at sea.

We have planned a sailaway get together independently and don't want to conflict with that - particularly given the information from the OP.

Beth

I missed the connections party in January on Silhouette... no notification in our cabin. I walked by guest relations on the first day and saw a sign, but it was already over by then. Do NOT rely on X to notify you of the time and place for your connections party. If you get onboard and there's nothing in your cabin, call guest relations.

On Eclipse in late January - there wasn't a notice in cabin either, and it definitely affected the turnout, which was very disappointing.

If in fact a change has been made - I hope Celebrity will re-instate the cabin invites.

On our last 2 cruises we did not get an invite to the party in our cabin, I guess you must check the board by the Pursers desk. We did go to one several years ago and it was poorly attended, maybe that's why no invites.

J.

SILKISMOM...sorry you missed it. I was also on that sailing...the notice was in my cabin when I arrived on Saturday. Your not getting it certainly explains the small turnout. At most, there were 15-20 passengers! We did get to meet the captain, which was great.

Hope you had as great a time as we did...even though the weather didn't cooperate the first few days!

Susan