Able to use OBC for pre-cruise purchases.

Any chance rcl would make only part of my obc available? Im supposed to get $100, but it's only giving me $50 to spend pre-cruise. Ps- $100 is from rcl and doesn't include the extra from ta.

Is it possible they split the OBC between you and your cabin mate?

Is it possible they split the OBC between you and your cabin mate?

This is my annual solo trip. at time of booking, I received $100 balcony OBC, but I'm sailing in a solo balcony. Travel agent verified with Royal Caribbean that I would receive $100 even though I am sailing solo upon booking. Something tells me this is going to be a phone call :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my annual solo trip. at time of booking, I received $100 balcony OBC, but I'm sailing in a solo balcony. Travel agent verified with Royal Caribbean that I would receive $100 even though I am sailing solo upon booking. Something tells me this is going to be a phone call :(

Ask your TA to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. It will show you your Royal OBC.

Dos anyone know how far out they list the prices for all cruise planner options? Our Feb 4 '18 cruise on Oasis doesn't have any detail under dining, drink, entertainment or internet selections yet.

Unfortunately, no set time.

It's spreading, it's spreading, it's spreading!

My 6 upcoming Radiance cruises are all offering me the opportunity to use my OBC to book something now!

This has been asked several times: The only OBC showing available is the RC OBC. (NOT my RC Visa OBC)

It's spreading, it's spreading, it's spreading!

My 6 upcoming Radiance cruises are all offering me the opportunity to use my OBC to book something now!

This has been asked several times: The only OBC showing available is the RC OBC. (NOT my RC Visa OBC)

Oops. My RC Visa OBC *is* showing. (there is a mistake on one)

e16c5f8ae07705539dc01ecbaa469f67.jpg

Just popped up on mine too along with this message about the exchange rate. I'm not sure if prices fluctuate with the exchange rate but will monitor it to see if something suddenly becomes cheaper to book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk