Sports Bar on Divina

KCTC

Does the Sports Bar have a kid menu? I have to say the menu is very good. Nice variety even though I'd be fine with burgers and wings!

I don't remember a kids menu but the couple of times we went my kids (both 5) found things to eat. They like chips and salsa, and mozzarella sticks. They also made my daughter a plain cheeseburger and a smoothie. Very accomodating.

I don't remember a kids menu but the couple of times we went my kids (both 5) found things to eat. They like chips and salsa, and mozzarella sticks. They also made my daughter a plain cheeseburger and a smoothie. Very accomodating.

That would be good. I didn't see chips and salsa and mozzarella sticks on the menu posted from December though. Are those available now? Does the menu change daily?

It is free.

I have some photos of the menu and some of the food over in my PhotoBucket.

th_DSCN4637.jpg th_DSCN4636.jpg

(click)

gary

Gary--I was looking through all your Divina pictures and noticed how all the chairs had towels on them. But some of them are rolled up nicely with 2 crossed together. Does MSC do this or are those reserved chairs?

DSCN3101.jpg