Any souvenir cups/glasses?

Newbie545

Last September I was able to purchase an elegant, limited edition Anniversary martini glass at the Martini Bar on the Solstice. The special Anniversary martini was $14 and the glass was "free." The Anniversary martini was not included in either the Classic or Premium beverage packages, it could only be purchased separately. The glass is very nice with colorful stem and decorations and a special Celebrity Anniversary logo on it. It now sits proudly in my home bar.

I have never seen any Celebrity logo items (cups, glasses) that were giveaways. Limited logo items are available for sale in one of the onboard stores.

4 or 5 years ago we did a Margarita tasting and got 6 small shot glass size, plastic/pewter and glass glasses with the Celebrity logo on it. They're not as big as they look in the picture.

DSC03587_zpskvsnyu39.jpg

4 or 5 years ago we did a Margarita tasting and got 6 small shot glass size, plastic/pewter and glass glasses with the Celebrity logo on it. They're not as big as they look in the picture.

DSC03587_zpskvsnyu39.jpg

OK WAIT!! Forget the glasses for a quick question.... Do they still do MARGARITA TASTING????? Like has anyone else done this? recently? what ships? OMG I'm excited at the thought lol

DSC03587_zpskvsnyu39.jpg

Hey! they didn't give you a full pour on the Blue Margarita! ;p

I live part time in Cabo and by all accounts I make a mean margarita. Never blended, always over the rocks. I make my margaritas with fresh squeezed Baja Limes (Key Limes), the ones smaller than a golf ball. It makes a huge difference. I would never make a margarita with lemon juice, it makes them bitter. I use a medium cost Reposado tequila for the base - never cheap stuff or expensive stuff which should be savored straight up like a fine brandy or whiskey.

I am drooling at that margarita flight...:hearteyes::hearteyes:

It's not Celebrity branded, but I thought I remember someone mentioning a signature drink glass for the Coco Loco at Coco Cay? Never been...so hopefully someone else can speak to that.

I finally got rid of a shelf in a top cabinet in my kitchen that was overrun with souvenir glasses from Royal. Do you get a thermal cup with the chip for the soda machines on Celebrity? Those, we do bring home and re-use during the summer.

We have a metal insulated coffee mug with the celebrity logo that we got several years back with coffee and baileys in it for $10. I remember the staff walking around the deck selling them. It's still in good condition and has been on several cruises. I don't recall seeing anything like it in recent years.