LIVE on JADE - starting APRIL 9

4a4993730c98cc8b8739df328a69d3f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Beautiful pictures! I'm just curious. Do you know if the mattresses are new? Somehow I think I see a slope in the middle of the mattress closer to the balcony (like it is sagging in the middle). It looks kind of soft if a few towels on top will sink it down by so much.

Thanks a lot for sharing. I look forward to reading more of your reviews!:)

Beautiful pictures! I'm just curious. Do you know if the mattresses are new? Somehow I think I see a slope in the middle of the mattress closer to the balcony (like it is sagging in the middle). It looks kind of soft if a few towels on top will sink it down by so much.

Thanks a lot for sharing. I look forward to reading more of your reviews!:)

I was actually told by a crew member that they were not able to replace the mattresses during the dry dock, but that they would be replacing them soon. How soon I have no idea, but they did not have enough time during the dry dock.

On our upcoming cruise we get 5 specialty restaurants and I haven't ever used those restaurants. I'm wondering can you order 2 appetizers if you want them.

you can order as many appetizers and desserts, side dishes as you like. you dont have to pay for more...

you can order (only) one entree/main dish

if you like another one, they may charge for it :-)

we love the speciality restaurants

• 3 weeks later...
I would love to know from those who have sailed on the jade, how was the thermal spa experience...did they also have those warm tiled chairs...thanks

The thermal spa was ok. the warm tile chairs were nice. but they were in the same room as the thassoly pool so you had to hear the glug glug of it. no nice music (even though others and we all asked for it). having a hot tub that was not in the sun was nice. but they were separate male/female so couldn't sit & enjoy with my husband. and they have the same TVs so if someone sits in there with the TV on, you are stuck listening to it.

so it was a nice escape from the sun & craziness of the pool deck, but not the best i have been in