Pearl - LIVE 4/3

Dinner in Indigo MDR.

b871bb279268a784072ef6f8672fa252.jpg gnocchi with sausage.

A little chewy but not bad.

90323e6675dabafbd1f6d56927196fa0.jpg meatballs with pasta. Probably the same as summer palace meatball sub the day before. It was good.

4104cb7a89c1a790963df53e21406a9b.jpg andes chocolate mouse. It was good. Had little pieces of chocolate mint in it, lava cake on the bottom.

The worst part of a cruise....pulling into home port:( That is why I am always sure to already have another booked before I leave, it gives me something to look forward too. Thank you for sharing your cruise with us!!

9787dc8053ac23f6f03ea08239e280be.jpg

2afe0cdfe089365c2cae8a6a02296eda.jpg

4941f405c25918161794c9ed37545722.jpg

The pearl is back in Miami! Not ready to end my cruise, but somethings have to come to an end.

Sailing on the Escape in 6 months, with 3 more cruises lined up after that.

More pics to come after I upload them from my camera.

Happy cruusing!!

Thank You so much for the review having been reading everyday so excited for my cruise on the Pearl to

Alaska July 2.

What was that oval thing in the spa? Kind of looked like a 1-person hot tub. You are making me rethink not getting a spa pass!

We had a spa pass. That is the single Jacuzzi in the women's or men's have their own, and plunge pool. The co ed part has a large spa pool, heated lounges, other lounges and another whirl pool. the pool area has 4 hot tubs. saunas, steam rooms and a rain shower.

Spa was never crowded when we went in. Loved having it,

What was that oval thing in the spa? Kind of looked like a 1-person hot tub. You are making me rethink not getting a spa pass!

We had a spa pass. That is the single Jacuzzi in the women's or men's have their own, and plunge pool. The co ed part has a large spa pool, heated lounges, other lounges and another whirl pool. the pool area has 4 hot tubs. saunas, steam rooms and a rain shower.

Spa was never crowded when we went in. Loved having it,

The oval thing in the spa is a 1 person hot tub. There is one on each side, male and female.

Another note about the spa. They prop open the doors that say male or female which results in frequent instances of mistaken entry to the "wrong" side....only an issue if you are modest!

MaryJane,also on the Pearl 4/3

Sent from my iPad using Forums