Need transfer from South beach hotel to Port Everglades for 10 Adults plus baby!

BUNNY81

Hi guys! Struggling to find a van to transfer 10 Adults and 1 infant (needs baby seat) from our south beach hotel to Port Everglades. Anyone used a decent priced company? thank you in advance....

Larry's Limos might be able to accommodate you, or any private car service. I dealt with Larry,s recently and they responded promptly. If you google transportation services Miami pt Everglades you will get lots of suggestions.

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I vote for Quality Limo Service (QLS) I have used them many times in South Florida. I usually need to move anywhere from 10 to 40 people and they handle it without a hitch. They take good care of their customers.

Hi guys! Struggling to find a van to transfer 10 Adults and 1 infant (needs baby seat) from our south beach hotel to Port Everglades. Anyone used a decent priced company? thank you in advance....

We just returned and can't say enough great things about South Florida Shuttles http://www.southfloridashuttles.com

We were a group of 7 that included a toddler that needed a car seat and they provided it (no charge).

Although we just needed them for Fort Lauderdale hotel to Port Everglades and then a return trip from PE-FLL. They were exactly on time, friendly, helpful and their pricing was well within our budget as compared to other's we had quotes from. They also do the route you need too.

Large Mercedes mini-van lots of room for us and "all" our luggage ( 8 bags,2 backpacks, carryon and stroller). We had to be dropped off at 3 different terminals at FLL and this was no problem at all...and no price difference.

We will use them again when in the situation of traveling with an infant or toddler. Thanks SFS for amazing service :D

How can 11 people and their luggage fit in one vehicle unless it's a bus? :eek:

Roz

A minivan of a limo would suffice No need for a bus for 11

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk