ordering a birthday cake

cheri

Hi Cruisers, We are taking my grandsons on their first cruise in August and one has a birthday after the cruise. I ordered decorations for both cabins, ( they are young) but would like to surprise my going to be 9 year old with a cake to be delivered maybe to dinner table or cabin. Its a 4 day cruise on Imagination . Can I do that and if so d I need to wait till I get on ship or can I pre order it on line. Thanks :)

Hi Cruisers, We are taking my grandsons on their first cruise in August and one has a birthday after the cruise. I ordered decorations for both cabins, ( they are young) but would like to surprise my going to be 9 year old with a cake to be delivered maybe to dinner table or cabin. Its a 4 day cruise on Imagination . Can I do that and if so d I need to wait till I get on ship or can I pre order it on line. Thanks :)

Don't you get the cake with the decorations?

You can order it on line, or call the Carnival Fun Shops at 1-800-522-7648, or you can order it on board at the Cherry On Top Shop, located on Deck 5 (Promenade). Ordering a cake on the phone is very easy. If you opt to order it on board, I would suggest ordering it on Embarkation Day, once the shop has opened.

They are two packages you can buy online via the fun shop. Package 1 is just the decorations only, Package 2 is the decorations and cake.

I saw the other ones but missed where you could get just the decorations. Maybe they can just call and change to the other package.

They gave me a little one person cake when it was my birthday on the Glory last year. And another one for our anniversary. Just have your TA tell them. You can order a larger cake from "Cherry on Top" as well.