Cowboy steak or Ribeye?

stefs111

That steak is called a long bone. I'm a waiter at a place called Farraddays in Colorado. Been there 15 years. It's a 28 day dry aged bone in ribeye. It's awesome. We get them from Lombardi Brothers a few times a year. I always prefer a Filet Mignon but that long bone is amazing. I'll be on the Breeze so I'll pass on the steakhouse. Looking for seafood 24/7.
e

The go to the Steakhouse and have the Lobster. Definitely not the same as the MDR

There will lobster one night if you are on a cruise over 5 nights long and shrimp cocktail every night in the main dining room. The steakhouse has a grilled fish option and a surf and turf option. Other than that, seafood is pretty much non existant.

Seriously, if you are cruising out of FL, get your seafood fix on land before you leave.

There is at least one seafood dish in the main courses every night, as well as a fish fillet in the grilled/every day section. On most nights, there is at least one seafood appetizer in addition to the shrimp cocktail. This is from recent Freedom American Table 7-day menus:

Day 1

Apps - Fried Calamari, Shrimp Cocktail, Chilled Vietnamese Roll (with shrimp), Cured Salmon, Candied Tomato

Main Courses - Sweet and Sour Shrimp, Grilled Mahi Mahi, Salmon Fillet

Day 2 (Elegant Night)

Apps - Shrimp Cocktail, Fried Oysters

Main Courses - Seared Striped Bass, Broiled Maine Lobster Tail, Salmon

Day 3

Apps - Seared Tuna, Shrimp Cocktail, Flatbread (Cajun shrimp, corn, pineapple)

Main Courses - Seared Tilapia. Salmon Fillet

Day 4

Apps - Shrimp Cocktail

Main Courses - Salmon Cake, Mahi Mahi

Day 5

Apps - Shrimp Cocktail, Fried Shrimp

Main Courses - Penne Mariscos, Salmon Fillet

Day 6 (Elegant Night)

Apps - Shrimp Cocktail, Chesapeake Crab Cake, New England Clam Chowder

Main Courses - Teriyaki Salmon Fillet, Grilled Jumbo Shrimp, Striped Bass Fillet

Day 7

Apps - Shrimp Cocktail, Steamed Mussels

Main Courses - Tiger Shrimp Creole, Salmon Fillet

Sure, salmon and shrimp are over-represented, and this doesn't include port of call selections which sometimes include seafood dishes as well, but it looks like plenty of seafood options to me. Non-American Table menus are similar, with shrimp cocktail and salmon fillet available every day, and at least one seafood main course every night.