Another luggage tag question - Haven

AliceIn

Do they send you luggage tags, or do you print them with e-docs? I've seen a couple of different answers when I search this question. I don't know if this is something they used to do, but discontinued, or if they still mail you luggage tags if you are in the Haven.

How long before sailing do you get the Haven info?

Do they send you luggage tags, or do you print them with e-docs? I've seen a couple of different answers when I search this question. I don't know if this is something they used to do, but discontinued, or if they still mail you luggage tags if you are in the Haven.

They definitely "used to do it", and my guess is that they still do.

They want to help their Haven guest feel "special" (or used to; now, with bidding, maybe not so much?), and this packet arriving was a nice gesture, especially for first-timers.

Also, the color coding helps designate higher priority for getting the bags to the suites.

On two occasions when we were in suites on a ship without a Haven (OS and DOS), our bags were waiting by our suite door, and none of the other cabins we passed along the hallway had bags sitting out yet.

(Okay, maybe those pax all beat us there, and brought their bags in already... ;) )

Do they send you luggage tags, or do you print them with e-docs? I've seen a couple of different answers when I search this question. I don't know if this is something they used to do, but discontinued, or if they still mail you luggage tags if you are in the Haven. How long before sailing do you get the Haven info?

We were in a Haven suite in early March. I had printed the luggage tags from the online check-in page. We received luggage tags, and the Haven info, from NCL about 30 to 40 days before the cruise.

Normally you will receive your boarding pass and pre-concierge letter in the mail exactly 50 days prior to cruise. If you get your suite via an upsell or advantage upgrade, you will need to print out your own tags.

Normally you will receive your boarding pass and pre-concierge letter in the mail exactly 50 days prior to cruise. If you get your suite via an upsell or advantage upgrade, you will need to print out your own tags.

We booked in the Haven. We have a while before the cruise, but I wanted to get an idea on when to start looking for it.

We booked in the Haven. We have a while before the cruise, but I wanted to get an idea on when to start looking for it.

Yes, 50 days prior cruise, you will get snail mail with the luggage tags and a letter on how to contact the pre-concierge. We normally find the pre-concierge useless and rather meet and establish a relation with the real concierge and butler onboard.